Friday, January 9, 2009

On a Wing & a Player



Haha...Well not really a "player", it just sounded good at the time.. Anywho, I continued my little accessory theme modifying and applied it deftly to these rather lovely bio-mechanical "Perefim's Wings of Faith", once again from [OMFG].


This was a bit time consuming as both the wings were all individual prim pieces with minimal texuring and a broad application of transparency and glow. I set about immediately removing the glow, dropping all transparency, then leaving in the "Full Bright" setting to get the desired effect. I've considered doing a few alternate versions as the coloring on the feathers in particular have a lot of possibility for that neon flair I'm so fond of. I'd also like to find a somehwat more satin texture to apply the straps and cloth for a more flowy feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment