Saturday, January 10, 2009

Breaking the Girl: Azure Aperture Soiree


Azure Aperture Soiree
[Friday - 11:00-1:00 AM SLT ]
((Ran till about 1:45))
(((I left at 2:45 and people were still there)))



Since reinstating and upgrading the Blue Room, I've been wanting to have a small gathering there to kind of celebrate it's new home and general existence. DJ Niko was kind enough to lend some premium tuna and all in all, the turn out was great with a few late arrivals pushing things beyond the appointed closing time.




Plava gets into the theme with some lovely blue wings of her own.

Mathias & Roxie enjoy a romantic repose after stumbling through
a few less discrete poses on the SLeek Lounge.

Robin makes the scene with a rather smart ensemble from Muism
topped off with a fedora for added flair..rather debonair, I must say.

Computer Club Records, Roland Thursday starts viciously humping
the air before unceremoniously blinking out of our lives forever.

Ignoring all that superstitious hub-bub about opening umbrellas
in closed quarters, Brooklyn rocks the dance floor...or um..any
floor she can find for that matter.

Certainly one of my fav ensembles to make the gathering,
Jenniewren ties the room together nicely with her multi-primmed
sensational blue waistcoat offset well by her pale skin and dark hair.

Jenniewren's Take

Making Sure that at least one person representing for the
"other side" was in the heavenly mix, Taci held a rather stoic
vigil over the proceedings before cutting loose in the last hour.

My not so secret crush, Newdoll, not to be outdone by the
presence of demi-beings pulls a "better late than never"
appearance in the last quarter of the game.

Cecee seems rather sexy and ecoconscious in her earphones
and breathing mask.




Hell, we even had one of our guests, Madame Ferd, ask me to officiate over a impromptu SL wedding at the last minute. Checking to see if my papers were in order (despite having a few eye-rolling misgivings about SL marriages) I did my best to oblige and we got in a dress rehearsal up on the rooftop, which actually made for a rather appropriate setting.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out and or simply popped in to be polite, it was a memorable occasion that left me a bit spent to be honest, I don't think I could do this sort of thing full time but it's certainly worth doing from time to time. Thanks to Pris Telling for semi-sponsoring the event and allowing us to post invites to her *69 art group this week as well as, DJ Rance Alva, Eeka Batz and Glamouramama Boa and many others not pictured here for making it out as well.

1 comment:

  1. I remembered to snap some pictures while we were dancing and put them up on my blog lol I am so going back for a better photo shoot that actually shows your club more! What a fun night! Tho it looks like I missed a lot LOL somehow "Father Meta" just seems so wrong...

    ReplyDelete